New era for Barnstaple business
- Credit: Archant
Philip J Milton & Company plc moves to new home
A Barnstaple company is celebrating a new era with a move to grand new premises.
After almost 25 years Philip J Milton & Company plc has moved from its old offices in Joy Street to Choweree House on the corner of Boutport and Vicarage streets.
The 175-year-old listed building has been renovated and its heritage preserved, with the addition of energy efficient solar panels and infra-red heating.
The financial advisory business celebrated its 30th anniversary last year and owner Mr Milton said the new location offered a bright, central position in the town.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to have become the new custodians of what we think is such a wonderful part of Barnstaple’s history and heritage,” he said.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president