New era for Barnstaple business
- Credit: Archant
Philip J Milton & Company plc moves to new home
A Barnstaple company is celebrating a new era with a move to grand new premises.
After almost 25 years Philip J Milton & Company plc has moved from its old offices in Joy Street to Choweree House on the corner of Boutport and Vicarage streets.
The 175-year-old listed building has been renovated and its heritage preserved, with the addition of energy efficient solar panels and infra-red heating.
The financial advisory business celebrated its 30th anniversary last year and owner Mr Milton said the new location offered a bright, central position in the town.
You may also want to watch:
“We are delighted to have become the new custodians of what we think is such a wonderful part of Barnstaple’s history and heritage,” he said.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park