New dawn for South Molton solicitors
A FIRM of local solicitors is the latest company to move to smart new premises on an expanding South Molton business park. Slee Blackwell Solicitors are holding a special open day to celebrate the firm s move to purpose-built offices at Lime Court on the
A FIRM of local solicitors is the latest company to move to smart new premises on an expanding South Molton business park.
Slee Blackwell Solicitors are holding a special open day to celebrate the firm's move to purpose-built offices at Lime Court on the Pathfield Business Park, on November 2. The open day will take place on November 21.
Slee Blackwell, which also has offices in Barnstaple, Bideford, Braunton and Exeter, has been in South Molton since 1985, when the firm took over the long-running Riccard & Co in South Street.
Senior partner John Pearn said: "These prestigious premises will see a new dawn for Slee Blackwell in South Molton.
You may also want to watch:
"The public now demand that solicitors are more streamlined, efficient and approachable than in times gone by and being able to work in new open-plan offices will mean closer integration between our team of lawyers. It will help Slee Blackwell to deliver a proficient service to the public at a speed they require."
"We have been looking for new premises for some time and these offices are exactly what we need to provide a modern thinking practice enabling us to move forward in the 21st century."
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 3 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 9 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Joining John Pearn at Slee Blackwell's new South Molton premises will be commercial partner Emma Napper, Richard Agnew Voss, Barbara Dennis and Terese Kingman.