New Costa Coffee opens its doors in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
National coffee chain opens second branch in the town.
A BRAND new Costa Coffee shop is opening in Barnstaple on Wednesday.
The café is opening up in the former Calor Gas showroom in Station Road, employing 10 people.
Callum Williams, manager of the new Costa Barnstaple store said: “Consumers are becoming increasingly more discerning about their coffee and the purity of its taste – in much the same way as a wine buff would select a glass of wine in a restaurant.
“As a consequence, the popularity of Costa continues to grow.”
You may also want to watch:
The store will be officially opened at 10am on Wednesday by Barnstaple’s deputy mayor, Councillor Mrs Val Elkins.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal