New class will offer military training for all
A NEW fitness class will be offering military-style, outdoor training for all at RMB Chivenor on Wednesday.
The Commando Fitness Training will be run by serving commandos, who are all qualified physical training instructors and R.E.P.S registered.
Rob Taylor, who will be running the sessions, said: “It doesn’t matter if you are new to exercise; looking to lose weight; or take exercise regularly there will be an ability group for your level of fitness.
“These classes are great for every sort of person, whether they don’t like the gym environment or working on their own, or they want to push themselves harder to see how fit they are.
“The sessions will comprise of outdoor circuits, running, interval training and much more.
You may also want to watch:
“The instructors are very down to earth so every one will have a good time, enjoy the sessions and get fit.”
Nutritional advice will also be on offer, as well as measurements and goal setting, for those wishing to track their progress.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 7 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 10 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
The first session will take place ton Wednesday at 6.45pm for a 7pm start, and will run every Monday and Wednesday. Each session costs �3.
Anyone over 16 can take part, and will meet at the RMB Chivenor car park next to the gym. For more information contact Rob on 07792355446.