New class will offer military training for all
A NEW fitness class will be offering military-style, outdoor training for all at RMB Chivenor on Wednesday.
The Commando Fitness Training will be run by serving commandos, who are all qualified physical training instructors and R.E.P.S registered.
Rob Taylor, who will be running the sessions, said: “It doesn’t matter if you are new to exercise; looking to lose weight; or take exercise regularly there will be an ability group for your level of fitness.
“These classes are great for every sort of person, whether they don’t like the gym environment or working on their own, or they want to push themselves harder to see how fit they are.
“The sessions will comprise of outdoor circuits, running, interval training and much more.
You may also want to watch:
“The instructors are very down to earth so every one will have a good time, enjoy the sessions and get fit.”
Nutritional advice will also be on offer, as well as measurements and goal setting, for those wishing to track their progress.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 7 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
The first session will take place ton Wednesday at 6.45pm for a 7pm start, and will run every Monday and Wednesday. Each session costs �3.
Anyone over 16 can take part, and will meet at the RMB Chivenor car park next to the gym. For more information contact Rob on 07792355446.