New class will offer military training for all
A NEW fitness class will be offering military-style, outdoor training for all at RMB Chivenor on Wednesday.
The Commando Fitness Training will be run by serving commandos, who are all qualified physical training instructors and R.E.P.S registered.
Rob Taylor, who will be running the sessions, said: “It doesn’t matter if you are new to exercise; looking to lose weight; or take exercise regularly there will be an ability group for your level of fitness.
“These classes are great for every sort of person, whether they don’t like the gym environment or working on their own, or they want to push themselves harder to see how fit they are.
“The sessions will comprise of outdoor circuits, running, interval training and much more.
You may also want to watch:
“The instructors are very down to earth so every one will have a good time, enjoy the sessions and get fit.”
Nutritional advice will also be on offer, as well as measurements and goal setting, for those wishing to track their progress.
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online
The first session will take place ton Wednesday at 6.45pm for a 7pm start, and will run every Monday and Wednesday. Each session costs �3.
Anyone over 16 can take part, and will meet at the RMB Chivenor car park next to the gym. For more information contact Rob on 07792355446.