New cafe opens in Atlantic Village
CLOVELLY Ice cream owners Piers and Liz Langdon are expanding their catering business with a new family friendly cafe which has just opened in the Atlantic Village shopping centre on the edge of Bideford. The independent cafe named Cafe Lily s serves up f
CLOVELLY Ice cream owners Piers and Liz Langdon are expanding their catering business with a new family friendly cafe which has just opened in the Atlantic Village shopping centre on the edge of Bideford.
The independent cafe named Cafe Lily's serves up freshly prepared dishes including a locally sourced home baked ham, fantastic sandwiches and paninis, seasonal salads and homemade favourites including meatballs, salmon and dill bake and homity pie.
With waitress service and a team of experienced staff, the cafe aims to offer an exceptional and welcoming dining atmosphere where shoppers can take a break from their retail therapy, enjoying a continental latte or fresh fruit packed smoothie together with a delicious made homemade cakes.
Other unique cafe features include an ice cream parlour offering 24 flavours of regionally produced and deliciously creamy ice cream and sorbets.
You may also want to watch:
Piers Langdon said: "We're extremely excited about our new cafe and hope shoppers come and try us out in the piazza area of Atlantic Village. We've recruited a fantastic team from the local area and I'm confident that we'll be able to deliver a friendly and enjoyable experience for all our diners.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 4 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 5 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 6 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 7 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 8 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip