New Bideford charity store is now open
- Credit: Archant
Grenville Street shop helps those in desperate need of furniture
A new charity recycling shop has opened in Bideford to help provide those in need with furniture and household goods.
The shop at 2-3 Grenville Street supports The Store Homelessness Project and helps families, the homeless or those who have recently found accommodation.
It is open to the public but also caters for existing clients of The Store, referred from its Pitt Lane warehouse.
Donations of good quality clean furniture or household items are very welcome.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to donate, call Joe Buckingham on 07936 571054.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 8 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal