Networking opportunity for landlords
Spaces are limited to the forum which will provide landlords and those wishing to let property a chance to network and have questions answered.
A COUNCIL is holding a forum for all landlords and people thinking of letting a property this month.
The Landlord’s Forum, organised by Torridge District Council, will take place on September 20 at 7pm in the Town Hall, Bideford.
The event will provide an opportunity to share information, network with representatives from the council’s housing team and ask questions.
Topics such as the ‘transforming’ of Bideford, the green deal, landlord training and accreditation and the benefits of engaging with the council’s housing department will also be under discussion.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor David Lausen, Torridge’s lead member for housing services, said: “Feedback from people at recent events has been excellent; It was a real joint effort with different partner agencies all working together.
“We’re aiming to develop the joint goals of providing inclusive, stable, safe, secure, quality tenancies.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
“Together the individual agencies can provide a better service than apart and we hope that tenants and landlords benefit from all the services that each agency can provide.”
Places are limited and on a first come first served basis.
For more information or to book a place contact Rebecca Rogers, the housing renewal officer at the council, on 01237 428841.