Networking opportunity for landlords
Spaces are limited to the forum which will provide landlords and those wishing to let property a chance to network and have questions answered.
A COUNCIL is holding a forum for all landlords and people thinking of letting a property this month.
The Landlord’s Forum, organised by Torridge District Council, will take place on September 20 at 7pm in the Town Hall, Bideford.
The event will provide an opportunity to share information, network with representatives from the council’s housing team and ask questions.
Topics such as the ‘transforming’ of Bideford, the green deal, landlord training and accreditation and the benefits of engaging with the council’s housing department will also be under discussion.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor David Lausen, Torridge’s lead member for housing services, said: “Feedback from people at recent events has been excellent; It was a real joint effort with different partner agencies all working together.
“We’re aiming to develop the joint goals of providing inclusive, stable, safe, secure, quality tenancies.
- 1 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 2 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 3 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 8 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 9 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
“Together the individual agencies can provide a better service than apart and we hope that tenants and landlords benefit from all the services that each agency can provide.”
Places are limited and on a first come first served basis.
For more information or to book a place contact Rebecca Rogers, the housing renewal officer at the council, on 01237 428841.