Movember fun for Bideford ladies
- Credit: Archant
Mustachioed fund raiser at TLC Salon in Bideford on November 4.
THE ladies of Bideford are determined men will not have all the moustachioed fun this Movember.
On Monday, November 4 the TLC Hair and Beauty Salon in Buttgarden Street is teaming up with new craft business B-Spoque to host a day of fund raising from 11am-8pm.
Along with nail art, glitter tattoos, head shaves and hair tasselling, there will be plenty of moustaches – in the form of cushions, brooches and hanging ‘taches made by Bea Mitchell of B-Spoque.
Throughout November proceeds from any of the moustache range sold will go to the Movember charity, which seeks to raise awareness for men’s cancer and mental health issues.
You may also want to watch:
The Movember phenomenon has become increasingly popular, with men across the world letting their ‘taches grow to raise money for the charity.
“Obviously Movember is all about men growing moustaches, so this is a way to get the ladies involved and have some fun with it too,” said Bea.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 4 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 9 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 10 Financial support for survivors of domestic violence in North Devon
Why not tell us what you are doing this Movember? Send us your pictures – email email@example.com or call 01271 341628.