Movember fun for Bideford ladies
- Credit: Archant
Mustachioed fund raiser at TLC Salon in Bideford on November 4.
THE ladies of Bideford are determined men will not have all the moustachioed fun this Movember.
On Monday, November 4 the TLC Hair and Beauty Salon in Buttgarden Street is teaming up with new craft business B-Spoque to host a day of fund raising from 11am-8pm.
Along with nail art, glitter tattoos, head shaves and hair tasselling, there will be plenty of moustaches – in the form of cushions, brooches and hanging ‘taches made by Bea Mitchell of B-Spoque.
Throughout November proceeds from any of the moustache range sold will go to the Movember charity, which seeks to raise awareness for men’s cancer and mental health issues.
You may also want to watch:
The Movember phenomenon has become increasingly popular, with men across the world letting their ‘taches grow to raise money for the charity.
“Obviously Movember is all about men growing moustaches, so this is a way to get the ladies involved and have some fun with it too,” said Bea.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 10 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
Why not tell us what you are doing this Movember? Send us your pictures – email email@example.com or call 01271 341628.