Motorsport fun day at Chivenor
PETROL-heads at Petroc are gearing up for this Sunday s Motorsport Family Fun Day at RMB Chivenor. The all-day family event, organised by the college and the Formula for Success Project in support of Forces charity Help for Heroes, promises to bring the e
PETROL-heads at Petroc are gearing up for this Sunday's Motorsport Family Fun Day at RMB Chivenor.
The all-day family event, organised by the college and the Formula for Success Project in support of Forces charity Help for Heroes, promises to bring the excitement of world motorsport to North Devon.
The action takes place on the airfield from 10am to 6pm, with a feast of entertainment including displays by the RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team and the Royal Signals Motorcycle Display Team, also known as the White Helmets.
Among the magnificent vehicles on show will be a Renault Formula One car and a World Rally car, as well as a host of Japanese imports and fast and the furious thrills courtesy of JDM drift team.
You may also want to watch:
High-flying aerial action will be provided by motorcycle stunt rider Jamie Squibb, while the Bloodhound Project will be exhibiting a full-scale replica of the car they are building in an attempt to break the world land speed record.
Admission is �10 for adult, which includes one under-12 child's place with every ticket. Tickets for additional children are �5, with concessions �8. They are available on the day or can be booked on (01271) 324242 or at www.boxofficedevon.co.uk
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 7 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 8 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon