Motorists warned of A361 link road closures
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Overnight work will start near South Molton next week.
PART of the A361 North Devon Link Road near South Molton will be closed for two weeks from next week.
The stretch from Bish Mill to Aller Cross will be closed overnight from Monday, November 25 to Friday, December 6 for patching and resurfacing works.
Work will also include drainage and vegetation works, and sign maintenance.
Diversions via the B3227 to South Molton will be in place from 8pm to 6am.
You may also want to watch:
The road will be fully open at weekends.
The work is being carried out by South West Highways Ltd on behalf of Devon County Council.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes