Motorcylists seek answers
THE newly formed North Devon branch of the Motorcycle Action Group is holding a Motorcyclists Question Time at Irelands Motorcycle Services of Barnstaple next Wednesday, June 15, at 7pm.
There will be an open forum, with members of the panel responding to questions from the audience.
Invited members of the panel are district councillors Roy Lucas, Adam Bradford and David Fulford and Michael Newcombe, Road Safety Officer for Devon County Council.
Motorcyclists are asked to go along and ask their questions. All topics relating to motorcycling in North Devon are welcomed - road safety, parking, rider training and bikes in bus lanes are just some of the issues expected to be covered.
This is an opportunity for local riders to raise their issues with those in a position to make a difference.
You may also want to watch:
Local MAG member Tracy Smith said: “The issues we care about will not appear on any agendas, unless we put them there.”
Chairman for the meeting will be Doug Smith, newly elected MAG representative for the North Devon area, who previously held the post 15 years ago prior to running MAG for the South West region. Doug is an advanced rider with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents and is currently training to be an observer with RoSPA.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 5 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role