Motorcyclist, 60, dies in crash
South Molton man collided with stationary van
A 60-year-old South Molton motorcyclist has died following an accident yesterday evening (Sunday).
Arthur Leslie Slack was travelling towards Alswear on the B3137, when he collided with a stationary and unattended van at around 5.30pm.
The impact is thought to have caused him to fall into the path of an oncoming vehicle causing further injury.
Mr Slack was pronounced dead a short time later by paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for around seven hours while emergency services and police collision investigators carried out their work.
- 1 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 2 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 7 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 8 North Devon Biosphere launches Nature Recovery Declaration
- 9 Holidaymaker jailed for biting policeman in Combe Martin caravan park affray
- 10 WANTED: Police search for Barnstaple man Luke Harris