Motorcyclist, 60, dies in crash
South Molton man collided with stationary van
A 60-year-old South Molton motorcyclist has died following an accident yesterday evening (Sunday).
Arthur Leslie Slack was travelling towards Alswear on the B3137, when he collided with a stationary and unattended van at around 5.30pm.
The impact is thought to have caused him to fall into the path of an oncoming vehicle causing further injury.
Mr Slack was pronounced dead a short time later by paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for around seven hours while emergency services and police collision investigators carried out their work.
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 4 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 10 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year