Motorcycle rider airlifted to hospital
Rider has ‘possible life-changing injuries’ after two vehicle collision near Combe Martin.
A MOTORCYCLE rider has been airlifted to Frenchay Hospital with possible life-changing injuries following a collision near Combe Martin this afternoon (Fri).
Three fire engines attended the scene where a collision had occurred between a black Harley Davidson XL and a black Mercedes C200.
The incident occurred around 12.50pm on the A399 and the police closed the road between Blackmoor Gate and Easter Close.
The male driver of the motorcycle is believed to have suffered serious injuries including fractured ribs.
You may also want to watch:
The car contained four people who were not reported to be injured.
The road was reopened at 3.20pm.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 4 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Financial support for survivors of domestic violence in North Devon
- 8 Torridge councillors meet at AGM and re-elect councillor Ken James as Leader
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Fresh funds to continue rough sleeper support in North Devon