Motorcycle rider airlifted to hospital
Rider has ‘possible life-changing injuries’ after two vehicle collision near Combe Martin.
A MOTORCYCLE rider has been airlifted to Frenchay Hospital with possible life-changing injuries following a collision near Combe Martin this afternoon (Fri).
Three fire engines attended the scene where a collision had occurred between a black Harley Davidson XL and a black Mercedes C200.
The incident occurred around 12.50pm on the A399 and the police closed the road between Blackmoor Gate and Easter Close.
The male driver of the motorcycle is believed to have suffered serious injuries including fractured ribs.
You may also want to watch:
The car contained four people who were not reported to be injured.
The road was reopened at 3.20pm.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed