Motorcycle rider airlifted to hospital
Rider has ‘possible life-changing injuries’ after two vehicle collision near Combe Martin.
A MOTORCYCLE rider has been airlifted to Frenchay Hospital with possible life-changing injuries following a collision near Combe Martin this afternoon (Fri).
Three fire engines attended the scene where a collision had occurred between a black Harley Davidson XL and a black Mercedes C200.
The incident occurred around 12.50pm on the A399 and the police closed the road between Blackmoor Gate and Easter Close.
The male driver of the motorcycle is believed to have suffered serious injuries including fractured ribs.
You may also want to watch:
The car contained four people who were not reported to be injured.
The road was reopened at 3.20pm.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 9 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 10 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat