More consultation for Torridge and North Devon Local Plan
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
North Devon Council say policy is ‘nearly finished’, but more public feedback is required.
More consultation is set to take place on the North Devon and Torridge Local Plan.
According to North Devon Council, the document is ‘nearly finished and ready for submission’, but further public feedback is needed to comply with government policy.
People will be asked to give their views on a policy for starter homes and wind energy development.
Following the consultation it is hoped the plan will be submitted to the Secretary of State in May for public examination.
You may also want to watch:
Once adopted it will be used by the councils when making decisions on planning applications across both districts
Consultation will start on Thursday 11 February and will last for six weeks.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 8 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
To have your say, visit consult.torridge.gov.uk/portal