Missing woman found
Rescuers locate Lindsay in woods
LINDSAY Maggs, the 26-year-old woman reported missing from Barnstaple on Thursday has been found safe and well.
She was located at around 3pm yesterday (Friday) after some members of the public reported a sighting to members of the Exmoor Rescue Group who were searching a wooded area north of Barnstaple.
Lindsay was taken to North Devon District Hospital for precautionary checks.
Local police would like to thank all those people who helped, providing sightings and particularly the people who reported a sighting to the Exmoor Rescue Group who were able to find her shortly afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Police had been seriously concerned for Lindsay‘s welfare when she was reported missing in Barnstaple at around 9pm on Thursday.
- 1 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 2 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 3 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 8 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 9 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl