Missing man spotted near Lynton
- Credit: Archant
Christpher Poulter, 27, has been missing from his home in Sussex since February 14 but was spotted in North Devon last week.
POLICE are appealing for information to trace a missing man from Sussex who was reportedly spotted in North Devon.
Christopher Poulter, 27, left his home in Cowford, Sussex, on February 14 and has not been in touch with his family since.
He told them he was going camping and took a sleeping bag with him,
Mr Poulter was sighted in the Woody Bay area of Lynton on February 26 and police believe he may still be in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Colin Garman, from Sussex Police, said: “We’re becoming increasingly concerned for Christopher as the days go by.
“There is nothing to suggest that he is not safe and well but we need to get in touch with him.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 6 Staff at Wimpy Barnstaple receive special bonus
- 7 Dignitaries formally open Penrose Almshouses in Barnstaple
- 8 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby receives parliamentary promotion
- 9 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 10 Mercy for Lynton farm shop keeper who grew cannabis
“If you know where he is or have seen him please contact us so we can check he is okay.”
Anyone with information can call 101 quoting serial 427 of 14/2, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.