Missing man is known to visit caravan parks
Police believe a man missing from his home in Leicestershire could have travelled to Devon. Donald Balding is known to visit caravan parks in the county.
Leicestershire Police are appealing for help to trace a missing man who may have travelled to Devon.
Donald Balding, 48, of High Street, Measham, was reported missing on Monday December 3, 2012, by a friend after a lack of contact.
Police said the missing man was ‘known’ to visit caravan parks in the Lincolnshire and Devon and Cornwall areas.
Sergeant Gavin Drummond, from the county’s missing persons’ team, said: “We have been carrying out extensive enquiries to establish Mr Balding’s current whereabouts and have issued a number of appeals.
You may also want to watch:
“Mr Balding is known to visit caravan parks in the Lincolnshire and Devon and Cornwall areas.
“We would ask the public to take a look at the photograph and contact us if they know where Mr Balding is or if they think they may have seen anyone matching his description.”
- 1 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 2 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 3 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 6 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 7 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 8 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
Mr Balding is described as white, approximately 6ft tall, of stocky build with a receding hairline closely shaved at the sides. He may have a goatee beard and he wears glasses for reading.
Police believe he may have been seen at the Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, on Monday December 10.
• Anyone with information is asked to contact Leicestershire Police on 101.