Missing man could be in Devon
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for information on missing man from Isle of Wight who could have travelled to the Devon area.
POLICE are appealing for information on a missing man from the Isle of Wight who may have travelled to Devon.
Paul Smith, 58, is from Ventnor on the Isle of Wight and was last seen in the Parkhurst area of Newport on Saturday, March 22.
He is described as white, stocky build, ginger hair and freckles and was believed to be wearing a beige top, blue jeans and boots.
PC Lucinda Critchlow said: “We are concerned for Paul’s welfare, if you have seen him or know where he is please contact me as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
It is thought that Paul may have travelled out of Hampshire, possibly to the Dorset, Devon or Cornwall areas.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Hampshire Police on 101 quoting ref 44140105776.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon