Millbrook Estate celebrates Rural Business Award
- Credit: Jon Rowley
Millbrook Estate has won an award for best rural tourism business in the South West.
The gong comes from the Amazon Rural Business Awards.
Millbrook Estate, near High Bickington, was the only North Devon winner, and will now go through to the national final in February next year.
Robert Boothby, partner at Millbrook Estate, said: “Millbrook Estate consists of six 5-star, luxury self-catering cottages, and we pride ourselves on quality accommodation, eco credentials and celebrity customer service.
“We are very aware of our environment and are an integral part of our local community.
You may also want to watch:
“Since moving to Millbrook in 2005, the business has experienced incredible growth, and we are so proud of all we have achieved.
“Winning this award gives us a chance to look back at the last 13 years, and celebrate just how far we have come.”
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 8 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
The five-star gold luxury holiday cottages at Millbrook are set in a beautiful North Devon valley, and in 2016 they opened Tree Top Escape, a standalone sustainably sourced luxurious tree house.
Millbrook is a destination wedding venue for intimate weddings.