MG driver dies in Instow crash
Road remains closed following 2am collision.
A MAN has died in a car crash near Instow in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).
The incident involving a blue MG car happened on the B3233 near Tapeley Park, at around 2am.
The deceased, who has not been named by police, is believed to be the driver of the vehicle.
Police, fire and ambulance crews attended the scene and the road remains closed to enable investigators to establish the cause of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Police have warned that the road is likely to stay closed for much of the day due to damage caused to a nearby bridge.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 3 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 4 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 5 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 6 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 9 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 10 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon