MG driver dies in Instow crash
Road remains closed following 2am collision.
A MAN has died in a car crash near Instow in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).
The incident involving a blue MG car happened on the B3233 near Tapeley Park, at around 2am.
The deceased, who has not been named by police, is believed to be the driver of the vehicle.
Police, fire and ambulance crews attended the scene and the road remains closed to enable investigators to establish the cause of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Police have warned that the road is likely to stay closed for much of the day due to damage caused to a nearby bridge.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes