MG driver dies in Instow crash
Road remains closed following 2am collision.
A MAN has died in a car crash near Instow in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).
The incident involving a blue MG car happened on the B3233 near Tapeley Park, at around 2am.
The deceased, who has not been named by police, is believed to be the driver of the vehicle.
Police, fire and ambulance crews attended the scene and the road remains closed to enable investigators to establish the cause of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Police have warned that the road is likely to stay closed for much of the day due to damage caused to a nearby bridge.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 5 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 6 Little Leo’s big challenge for Children’s Hospice South West
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council