Merlin to star as Baby Spice
Pre-School tribute to the stars
AN unusual Baby Spice will appear in a Spice Girls tribute and Elvis, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, ABBA and Ke$ha are also scheduled to appear in a Stars in Their Eyes show being performed by supporters of the Snapdragons Pre-School in Northam.
Local Britain’s Got Talent and panto star Merlin Cadogan will be swapping his trademark Union Flag briefs for a more feminine outfit as he takes the stage as Baby Spice. His singer wife Sarah will perform as Elvis and Madonna.
More mums and dads will fill the other roles, while local children will perform their own version of the High School Musical and the Streetz Elite street dance crew from Torrington will bring more spice to the show.
The show takes place at The Pier House (formerly the Elizabethan) in Westward Ho! on Saturday night, doors open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start. Tickets for the event are available from Snapdragons or from The Waterfront in Westward Ho! - �5 per adult �2.50 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 07816 042739.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course