Merlin's lost his pants - reward offered!
ESCAPOLOGIST Merlin Cadogan s famous Union Jack pants have done a disappearing act of their own and he is offering a reward for their return. He had to perform his regular act at The Milky Way Adventure Park on Monday in a pair of borrowed shorts. It was
ESCAPOLOGIST Merlin Cadogan's famous Union Jack pants have done a disappearing act of their own and he is offering a reward for their return.
He had to perform his regular act at The Milky Way Adventure Park on Monday in a pair of borrowed shorts.
"It was the first time I have performed the act without the pants," he said. "I feel naked without them."
Merlin's troubles began on Sunday evening after his performance at Woolacombe Sands holiday park.
You may also want to watch:
He drove to the pebbleridge slipway at Northam Burrows to go for a jog along the beach and left the shorts on his van's wing mirror to dry.
"When I got back to the van, I just drove off, so I don't know whether the pants fell off or whether someone took them," said Merlin.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 3 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 9 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
"I use them every single day in my act and they have become pretty famous since I wore them on the Britain's Got Talent TV programme.
"They are the only pair I have ever seen like that and I want them back."
The Milky Way, where a handcuffed Merlin escapes from a tank of water six days a week, is offering a family season ticket for the return of the pants.
"I'm also offering a cash rewaard, but I'm not holding my breath," said Merlin, who can be contacted on 07811139854.