Merlin's lost his pants - reward offered!
ESCAPOLOGIST Merlin Cadogan s famous Union Jack pants have done a disappearing act of their own and he is offering a reward for their return. He had to perform his regular act at The Milky Way Adventure Park on Monday in a pair of borrowed shorts. It was
ESCAPOLOGIST Merlin Cadogan's famous Union Jack pants have done a disappearing act of their own and he is offering a reward for their return.
He had to perform his regular act at The Milky Way Adventure Park on Monday in a pair of borrowed shorts.
"It was the first time I have performed the act without the pants," he said. "I feel naked without them."
Merlin's troubles began on Sunday evening after his performance at Woolacombe Sands holiday park.
You may also want to watch:
He drove to the pebbleridge slipway at Northam Burrows to go for a jog along the beach and left the shorts on his van's wing mirror to dry.
"When I got back to the van, I just drove off, so I don't know whether the pants fell off or whether someone took them," said Merlin.
- 1 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 2 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 3 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
- 4 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 5 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 6 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 7 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 8 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 9 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
"I use them every single day in my act and they have become pretty famous since I wore them on the Britain's Got Talent TV programme.
"They are the only pair I have ever seen like that and I want them back."
The Milky Way, where a handcuffed Merlin escapes from a tank of water six days a week, is offering a family season ticket for the return of the pants.
"I'm also offering a cash rewaard, but I'm not holding my breath," said Merlin, who can be contacted on 07811139854.