Merlin's lost his pants - reward offered!
ESCAPOLOGIST Merlin Cadogan s famous Union Jack pants have done a disappearing act of their own and he is offering a reward for their return. He had to perform his regular act at The Milky Way Adventure Park on Monday in a pair of borrowed shorts. It was
ESCAPOLOGIST Merlin Cadogan's famous Union Jack pants have done a disappearing act of their own and he is offering a reward for their return.
He had to perform his regular act at The Milky Way Adventure Park on Monday in a pair of borrowed shorts.
"It was the first time I have performed the act without the pants," he said. "I feel naked without them."
Merlin's troubles began on Sunday evening after his performance at Woolacombe Sands holiday park.
You may also want to watch:
He drove to the pebbleridge slipway at Northam Burrows to go for a jog along the beach and left the shorts on his van's wing mirror to dry.
"When I got back to the van, I just drove off, so I don't know whether the pants fell off or whether someone took them," said Merlin.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
"I use them every single day in my act and they have become pretty famous since I wore them on the Britain's Got Talent TV programme.
"They are the only pair I have ever seen like that and I want them back."
The Milky Way, where a handcuffed Merlin escapes from a tank of water six days a week, is offering a family season ticket for the return of the pants.
"I'm also offering a cash rewaard, but I'm not holding my breath," said Merlin, who can be contacted on 07811139854.