Merlin and talent judge Amanda Holden meet again at the MIlky Way
BRITAIN S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show s judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly. Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she d
BRITAIN'S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show's judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly.
Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she decided to have a day out at the Milky Way with her mum, Judy and daughter, Lexi.
Merlin, who works at the attraction five days a week, was delighted to meet her again.
He took her for a ride on the Cosmic Typhoon roller coaster and updated her on all that had happened since he made it to the semi-finals of Britain's Got Talent.
You may also want to watch:
He also told Amanda all about the new act he is working on for next year's show.
She seemed very impressed and wished him good luck.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 7 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 8 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 9 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well
Amanda and her family enjoyed their day at the Milky Way. She left the comment: " Absolutely brilliant, we loved every minute, Milky Way definitely has talent!"
Amanda also let all here followers on twitter know about her day out at The Milky Way by posting this comment: "Thanks to Marten and all the staff at The Milky Way near Bideford, perfect for kids stuff to do when the weather is rubbish.