Merlin and talent judge Amanda Holden meet again at the MIlky Way
BRITAIN S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show s judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly. Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she d
BRITAIN'S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show's judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly.
Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she decided to have a day out at the Milky Way with her mum, Judy and daughter, Lexi.
Merlin, who works at the attraction five days a week, was delighted to meet her again.
He took her for a ride on the Cosmic Typhoon roller coaster and updated her on all that had happened since he made it to the semi-finals of Britain's Got Talent.
You may also want to watch:
He also told Amanda all about the new act he is working on for next year's show.
She seemed very impressed and wished him good luck.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 9 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Amanda and her family enjoyed their day at the Milky Way. She left the comment: " Absolutely brilliant, we loved every minute, Milky Way definitely has talent!"
Amanda also let all here followers on twitter know about her day out at The Milky Way by posting this comment: "Thanks to Marten and all the staff at The Milky Way near Bideford, perfect for kids stuff to do when the weather is rubbish.