Merlin and talent judge Amanda Holden meet again at the MIlky Way
BRITAIN S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show s judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly. Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she d
BRITAIN'S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show's judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly.
Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she decided to have a day out at the Milky Way with her mum, Judy and daughter, Lexi.
Merlin, who works at the attraction five days a week, was delighted to meet her again.
He took her for a ride on the Cosmic Typhoon roller coaster and updated her on all that had happened since he made it to the semi-finals of Britain's Got Talent.
You may also want to watch:
He also told Amanda all about the new act he is working on for next year's show.
She seemed very impressed and wished him good luck.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 4 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
Amanda and her family enjoyed their day at the Milky Way. She left the comment: " Absolutely brilliant, we loved every minute, Milky Way definitely has talent!"
Amanda also let all here followers on twitter know about her day out at The Milky Way by posting this comment: "Thanks to Marten and all the staff at The Milky Way near Bideford, perfect for kids stuff to do when the weather is rubbish.