Merlin and talent judge Amanda Holden meet again at the MIlky Way
BRITAIN S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show s judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly. Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she d
BRITAIN'S Got Talent star Merlin Cadogan bumped into Amanda Holden, one of the TV show's judges, while working at the Milky Way Adventure Park, near Clovelly.
Amanda was visiting her parents who live in Cornwall, but the weather was pretty awful so she decided to have a day out at the Milky Way with her mum, Judy and daughter, Lexi.
Merlin, who works at the attraction five days a week, was delighted to meet her again.
He took her for a ride on the Cosmic Typhoon roller coaster and updated her on all that had happened since he made it to the semi-finals of Britain's Got Talent.
You may also want to watch:
He also told Amanda all about the new act he is working on for next year's show.
She seemed very impressed and wished him good luck.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Calls to reject latest bid for new homes at Chivenor Cross
Amanda and her family enjoyed their day at the Milky Way. She left the comment: " Absolutely brilliant, we loved every minute, Milky Way definitely has talent!"
Amanda also let all here followers on twitter know about her day out at The Milky Way by posting this comment: "Thanks to Marten and all the staff at The Milky Way near Bideford, perfect for kids stuff to do when the weather is rubbish.