Mental health Trust calls for governors
Call for those wanting to champion emotional wellbeing issues to stand for election to Council of Governors.
DEVON Partnership NHS Trust is inviting people to stand for election to its Council of Governors.
The deadline for nominations is March 2 and the Trust is keen to find people from across the county wanting to champion mental health issues.
Chief Executive Iain Tulley said: “Becoming a Foundation Trust is about becoming more accountable to the communities that we serve, and giving local people a greater say in what we do and how we do it.
“The importance of good mental health and emotional wellbeing has never been higher on the national agenda. We are urging people to become governors so that they can champion the cause of mental health and hold us to account when they believe that services need to be changed or improved.”
You may also want to watch:
The Trust is holding an informal drop-in session from 5.30-7.30pm at The Cedars Inn, Barnstaple, on Monday, February 20.
For more information telephone 01392 208664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon