Mental health Trust calls for governors
Call for those wanting to champion emotional wellbeing issues to stand for election to Council of Governors.
DEVON Partnership NHS Trust is inviting people to stand for election to its Council of Governors.
The deadline for nominations is March 2 and the Trust is keen to find people from across the county wanting to champion mental health issues.
Chief Executive Iain Tulley said: “Becoming a Foundation Trust is about becoming more accountable to the communities that we serve, and giving local people a greater say in what we do and how we do it.
“The importance of good mental health and emotional wellbeing has never been higher on the national agenda. We are urging people to become governors so that they can champion the cause of mental health and hold us to account when they believe that services need to be changed or improved.”
The Trust is holding an informal drop-in session from 5.30-7.30pm at The Cedars Inn, Barnstaple, on Monday, February 20.
For more information telephone 01392 208664 or email email@example.com
- 1 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 2 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 3 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 5 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 6 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 7 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 8 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 9 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 10 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'