Meeting to look at work hubs for Ilfracombe
Business people in Ilfracombe are invited to a meeting on December 15 to look at setting up flexible office space, facilities and networking services in the town.
PLANS to create “rent by the hour” office space and business support services in Ilfracombe will be the subject of an open meeting on Wednesday of next week!
The event will be held at the Terrace Tapas Bar in Fore Street on December 15 from 12-5.30pm and is aimed at businesses that might be interested in flexible workspace in the town.
It is part of a wider project which covers six towns across Devon including Barnstaple, looking at creating “work hubs,” which are a growing concept, providing a range of support for start-up and small businesses.
These might be web-based businesses or any other home based businesses that would benefit from networking with others in similar situations.
You may also want to watch:
Or they might be tradesmen such plumbers and electricians who are on the road a lot and simply require a desk to catch up with their admin or the services of someone else to catch up for them.
The aim of next Wednesday’s open event is to see if there is a demand and assess the interest of business people in the town.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
If there is demand then the process will begin to find suitable premises to set up a workspace hub.
The event is being organised by Cosmic and anyone interested can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.devonworkhubs.co.uk to find out more.