Meeting for Woolacombe parking problems
A public meeting will be held in Woolacombe Village Hall on Monday to discuss ideas to deal with parking problems in the resort. The meeting is at 7.30pm and residents are invited to hear proposals from Devon County Council to try and reduce the number of
A public meeting will be held in Woolacombe Village Hall on Monday to discuss ideas to deal with parking problems in the resort.
The meeting is at 7.30pm and residents are invited to hear proposals from Devon County Council to try and reduce the number of campers parking overnight on the Esplanade. Police, parish, district and county councillors will be in attendance.
a) Leave existing parking bays as pay and display and unrestricted during the day. Remove parking overnight for all vehicles along the Esplanade. (Ie Unrestricted parking places plus pay & display 9am-6pm. No waiting restriction 6pm-9am.
You may also want to watch:
b) Leave parking bays unrestricted during the day. Remove all parking overnight except permit holders. Ire existing unrestricted and pay & display parking places 9am-6pm. Permit holders only parking 6pm-9am.
c) Limited waiting with Pay & Display during the day. Unrestricted overnight. Ie existing pay & display time limits and charging regime extended for full length of the Esplanade.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 9 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
- 10 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
Or retain all existing arrangements
Residents are invited to the Village Hall to discuss the various options with technical advice on hand from county officers.
For more information, contact the Parish Clerk on (01271) 870247.