Meeting for Woolacombe parking problems
A public meeting will be held in Woolacombe Village Hall on Monday to discuss ideas to deal with parking problems in the resort. The meeting is at 7.30pm and residents are invited to hear proposals from Devon County Council to try and reduce the number of
A public meeting will be held in Woolacombe Village Hall on Monday to discuss ideas to deal with parking problems in the resort.
The meeting is at 7.30pm and residents are invited to hear proposals from Devon County Council to try and reduce the number of campers parking overnight on the Esplanade. Police, parish, district and county councillors will be in attendance.
a) Leave existing parking bays as pay and display and unrestricted during the day. Remove parking overnight for all vehicles along the Esplanade. (Ie Unrestricted parking places plus pay & display 9am-6pm. No waiting restriction 6pm-9am.
You may also want to watch:
b) Leave parking bays unrestricted during the day. Remove all parking overnight except permit holders. Ire existing unrestricted and pay & display parking places 9am-6pm. Permit holders only parking 6pm-9am.
c) Limited waiting with Pay & Display during the day. Unrestricted overnight. Ie existing pay & display time limits and charging regime extended for full length of the Esplanade.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 8 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
Or retain all existing arrangements
Residents are invited to the Village Hall to discuss the various options with technical advice on hand from county officers.
For more information, contact the Parish Clerk on (01271) 870247.