Massive EuroMillions win still unclaimed
Winning ticket bought in North Devon would net owner a small fortune
AN amazing EuroMillions prize of �157,221.20 has yet to be claimed in the North Devon area, so National Lottery players are being urged to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim this life-enhancing prize in time.
The search is now on to find the owner of the winning ticket, bought in the North Devon area, who matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, June 17, 2011.
The winning EuroMillions numbers on that date were 11, 16, 21, 22, 44 and the Lucky Star numbers were 3 and 8. The lucky ticket-holder has until 11pm on Wednesday, December 14 2011 to make their claim.
If no one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �26 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings. This amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life. We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.