Massive EuroMillions win still unclaimed
Winning ticket bought in North Devon would net owner a small fortune
AN amazing EuroMillions prize of �157,221.20 has yet to be claimed in the North Devon area, so National Lottery players are being urged to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim this life-enhancing prize in time.
The search is now on to find the owner of the winning ticket, bought in the North Devon area, who matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw on Friday, June 17, 2011.
The winning EuroMillions numbers on that date were 11, 16, 21, 22, 44 and the Lucky Star numbers were 3 and 8. The lucky ticket-holder has until 11pm on Wednesday, December 14 2011 to make their claim.
If no one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �26 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings. This amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life. We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
- 1 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 2 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 3 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 7 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 8 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 9 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 10 Teams needed for Appledore RNLI Boat Pull
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.