Mass road collision near Kentisbury
Four vehicles and two caravans collide on A3132.
A 98-year-old woman was taken to hospital following a crash involving four cars and two caravans near Kentisbury today (Monday).
She sustained suspected minor arm injuries in the collision on the A3132 at Long Lane around 12.45pm. No one else is thought to have been injured.
Police said the vehicles involved were a Mitsubishi Shogun, Vauxhall Zafira, Renault Scenic and Citroen C5. Two of them are understood to have been towing caravans.
The road was closed for around an hour-and-a-half while recovery was carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Police said a man had been reported for driving without due care and attention.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 6 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 7 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs