Mass road collision near Kentisbury
Four vehicles and two caravans collide on A3132.
A 98-year-old woman was taken to hospital following a crash involving four cars and two caravans near Kentisbury today (Monday).
She sustained suspected minor arm injuries in the collision on the A3132 at Long Lane around 12.45pm. No one else is thought to have been injured.
Police said the vehicles involved were a Mitsubishi Shogun, Vauxhall Zafira, Renault Scenic and Citroen C5. Two of them are understood to have been towing caravans.
The road was closed for around an hour-and-a-half while recovery was carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Police said a man had been reported for driving without due care and attention.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted