Market will take over centre of Buckland Brewer
A Christmas market will be held in the centre of Buckland Brewer
THE Buckland Brewer Christmas market will take over the centre of the village on Saturday of next week.
Venues will include the village hall, the chapel and surrounding area, which will be filled with stalls selling a range of country crafts and Christmas goods.
Father Christmas will put in an appearance and there will be a roundabout for children. Torrington Silver Band will perform as will local school children and singers.
The market will run from 11am until 3pm and will feature a range of food, including a barbecue, a taste of pheasant and partridge with mulled wine and mince pies.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds will go to Devon Air Ambulance and Buckland Brewer Village Hall.
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 4 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 5 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home