Man treated for burns after caravan fire

Two caravans were severely damaged in the blaze which involved a gas cylinder.

A MAN was treated by paramedics after suffering burns and smoke inhalation in a caravan fire on Sunday afternoon.

Two caravans and an LPG gas cylinder were involved in the blaze at Prixford around 12.20pm.

Two fire engines from Barnstaple attended the scene and used two hose reel jets to tackle the fire.

Both caravans were severely damaged in the fire, which was believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus