Man taken to hospital after Barnstaple car fire
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters found car ablaze on B3232 at Roundswell yesterday (Monday) evening.
BARNSTAPLE: A man was taken to hospital with breathing difficulties after a car burst into flames on the B3232 at Roundswell on Monday.
Fire fighters received several 999 calls and found the vehicle well alight at 7.10pm.
The extinguished the fire and the man, who was suffering from shock, was taken to hospital by ambulance.
The car was completely destroyed in the blaze, which is believed to be accidental.