Man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Bideford quay assault
Police say the man in his 20s suffered lacerations and abrasions to his face.
A MAN has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after an assault on Bideford Quay early yesterday evening (Tues).
The man in his 20s was taken to North Devon District Hospital with lacerations and abrasions to his face after the attack around 6.30pm.
An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and is currently still in custody awaiting interview.
It is believed the victim was attacked with a glass bottle.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers taped off the scene while investigations were underway.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Police on 101 quoting crime reference number CD12/1825.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon