Man suffers serious head injuries after car crash with tractor
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered serious head injuries after his car collided with a tractor.
Police were called to the A3079 at Cookworthy Moor near Halwill at around 4.20pm on Sunday, April 26 after the collision between a silver Volkswagen Golf and a blue tractor.
The driver of the Volkswagen – a local man in his 50s – was taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
Specialist and forensic officers were called to the scene and a full investigation took place working to establish what caused the collision.
Police are now appealing for witnesses or anyone with dashcam footage of the collision to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
In particular, they would like to speak with two motorcycle riders who passed the scene moments before the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting log 482 of April 26.
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief