Man suffers neck injuries when car and lorry collide
- Credit: Archant
Two vehicles from Beaworthy were involved in the collision at Lower Whiddon yesterday evening (Tues).
A MAN was taken to hospital with neck injuries after a collision between a lorry and a car yesterday evening (Tues).
Police, fire and ambulance services were called to the incident involving a black Ford focus and a white Nissan cabstar at Lower Whiddon, Beaworthy at around 6.35pm.
When fire crews from Holsworthy, Okehampton and a heavy rescue vehicle from Middlemoor arrived at the scene, everyone was free of the vehicles.
The driver of the Ford focus was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital with minor neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Both vehicles were registered to addresses in the Beaworthy area.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 8 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with serious assault in Barnstaple