Man suffers neck injuries when car and lorry collide
- Credit: Archant
Two vehicles from Beaworthy were involved in the collision at Lower Whiddon yesterday evening (Tues).
A MAN was taken to hospital with neck injuries after a collision between a lorry and a car yesterday evening (Tues).
Police, fire and ambulance services were called to the incident involving a black Ford focus and a white Nissan cabstar at Lower Whiddon, Beaworthy at around 6.35pm.
When fire crews from Holsworthy, Okehampton and a heavy rescue vehicle from Middlemoor arrived at the scene, everyone was free of the vehicles.
The driver of the Ford focus was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital with minor neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Both vehicles were registered to addresses in the Beaworthy area.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub