Man suffers back injuries in Milton Damerel collision
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters had to cut the casualty from the car yesterday (Sun) afternoon.
A BIDEFORD man was cut from his car and taken to hospital with back and neck injuries after a collision yesterday (Sun).
Fire crews, paramedics and police arrived at the scene on the A388 at Milton Damerel at around 3.30pm.
Fire fighters from Holsworthy and Torrington had to cut the casualty from the red Peugeot 306 using hydraulic cutting equipment.
He was taken to North Devon District Hospital and a police spokesman confirmed his injuries were thought to be non-life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The Peugeot was the only vehicle involved in the collision which blocked the road completely.
The road was reopened at 4.40pm.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 10 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts