Man sought after bus stop ‘bust up’
- Credit: Archant
Witness appealed after Wrafton Road altercation.
A man is being sought by police for an allegedly attempting to hit a bus passenger at Wrafton Road, Braunton, on September 25.
Police said the suspect was abusive to passengers while travelling through Braunton on the bus and was challenged by another man, thought to be an off duty member of the military, who asked him to stop his behaviour.
When the passenger got off at his stop, the suspect followed him and attempted to punch him, but the victim was not injured.
The offender is described as five feet 10, in his late 30s of early 40s, with a shaved haircut, stubble, green t-shirt and ‘Australian style’ hat.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information is asked to contact PCSO Dale Kingdon via the 101 number, quoting reference CN/13/361.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 5 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 6 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 7 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year