Man sought after bus stop ‘bust up’
- Credit: Archant
Witness appealed after Wrafton Road altercation.
A man is being sought by police for an allegedly attempting to hit a bus passenger at Wrafton Road, Braunton, on September 25.
Police said the suspect was abusive to passengers while travelling through Braunton on the bus and was challenged by another man, thought to be an off duty member of the military, who asked him to stop his behaviour.
When the passenger got off at his stop, the suspect followed him and attempted to punch him, but the victim was not injured.
The offender is described as five feet 10, in his late 30s of early 40s, with a shaved haircut, stubble, green t-shirt and ‘Australian style’ hat.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information is asked to contact PCSO Dale Kingdon via the 101 number, quoting reference CN/13/361.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple