Man in court over child pornography charges
- Credit: Archant
The 29-year-old face three charges of three charges of inciting 13-year-olds to be involved in pornography at North Devon Magistrates’ Court.
A MAN has appeared in court on three charges of involving 13-year-old children in pornography.
Luke Beard, 29, of Whitegate Road, Southend-on-Sea, pleaded not guilty to the charges at North Devon Magistrates’ Court today (Friday).
Magistrates deemed a summary trial would be sufficient but Beard elected for the trial to be held in the Crown Court.
Beard will appear at Exeter Crown Court on Friday, March 21 at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on bail on the conditions that he would not contact four named people or have any contact with any female under the age of 16 online.
A third condition stated he must not have any contact with any female under 16 without their parent or guardian present.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 8 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with serious assault in Barnstaple