Man in court over child pornography charges
- Credit: Archant
The 29-year-old face three charges of three charges of inciting 13-year-olds to be involved in pornography at North Devon Magistrates’ Court.
A MAN has appeared in court on three charges of involving 13-year-old children in pornography.
Luke Beard, 29, of Whitegate Road, Southend-on-Sea, pleaded not guilty to the charges at North Devon Magistrates’ Court today (Friday).
Magistrates deemed a summary trial would be sufficient but Beard elected for the trial to be held in the Crown Court.
Beard will appear at Exeter Crown Court on Friday, March 21 at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on bail on the conditions that he would not contact four named people or have any contact with any female under the age of 16 online.
A third condition stated he must not have any contact with any female under 16 without their parent or guardian present.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub