Man hurt in garage fire

Camping gas cylinder sparks alarm in Fremington

A MAN suffered slight burns in a garage fire in Fremington yesterday afternoon (Sunday).

Two fire crews from Barnstaple were called to put out the small fire involving a camping gas cylinder and stove at around 1.30pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus