Man found dead in Hartland caravan fire
- Credit: Archant
The body of a man, believed to be in his 30s, was discovered in the burnt out caravan.
THE body of a man has been discovered in a burnt out caravan after a fire in Hartland in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Fire fighters made the discovery after being called to reports of smoke issuing from the caravan on a fire at around 12.30am.
When crews from Hartland and Bideford arrived they discovered the caravan was well alight and got to work combating the flames.
The body of a man, thought to be in his 30s, was discovered in the burnt out caravan which was completely destroyed in the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
Fire investigation officers and police officers are investigating the cause of the fire but it is not believed to be suspicious.
Formal identification of the body has not yet taken place.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience