Man found dead in Bideford Pannier Market toilets
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a 32-year-old from Bude in connection with the death of the 25-year-old from Westward Ho!
A MAN has died after being found unconscious in the toilets at Bideford Pannier Market yesterday (Monday) afternoon.
Paramedics were called to the scene just before 3.30pm but the 25-year-old from Westward Ho! was pronounced dead an hour later.
Police confirmed the death was being treated as unexplained.
A 32-year-old man from Bude was arrested in connection with the death on suspicion of administering a noxious substance. He has been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
Formal identification is yet to take place and officers are currently in the process of contacting the family of the man.
A post mortem is expected to be carried out in the next few days.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 4 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 10 Man dies in crash involving bicycle and car in Bideford