Man dies after Newton Tracey road accident
- Credit: Archant
The B3232 remains closed while investigations are carried out.
A man has died after an accident near Newton Tracey this morning (Sunday).
Police were called at around 11.30am after reports a single vehicle had collided with a hedge rolled on the B3232 between St Johns Chapel and Newton Tracey.
On arrival, the 58-year-old man from Barnstaple was found dead inside the blue and red DRK - a two-seated, three-wheeler open top vehicle.
His next of kin has been informed but formal identification has not yet taken place.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed while investigations are carried out.
Anyone who saw anything is asked to call 101, quoting log 293 of 24/01/16.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer