Man dies after Newton Tracey road accident
- Credit: Archant
The B3232 remains closed while investigations are carried out.
A man has died after an accident near Newton Tracey this morning (Sunday).
Police were called at around 11.30am after reports a single vehicle had collided with a hedge rolled on the B3232 between St Johns Chapel and Newton Tracey.
On arrival, the 58-year-old man from Barnstaple was found dead inside the blue and red DRK - a two-seated, three-wheeler open top vehicle.
His next of kin has been informed but formal identification has not yet taken place.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed while investigations are carried out.
Anyone who saw anything is asked to call 101, quoting log 293 of 24/01/16.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash