Man charged with taking indecent photographs of children
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple man appears in court charged with making photographs and videos of children and possessing more than 1,500 indecent images.
A BARNSTAPLE man has appeared in court charged with making indecent photographs and videos of children.
David Lee Dobson, 48, of Upcott House, Ashford, was charged with 10 counts of making indecent photographs and videos of children.
He was also charged with possessing more than 1,500 indecent images of children and 39 indecent movies of children.
Magistrates deemed the matter was too serious for summary trial and Mr Dobson will appear at Exeter Crown Court on Friday, February 21.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on unconditional bail.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 10 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar