Man charged with taking indecent photographs of children
- Credit: Archant
Barnstaple man appears in court charged with making photographs and videos of children and possessing more than 1,500 indecent images.
A BARNSTAPLE man has appeared in court charged with making indecent photographs and videos of children.
David Lee Dobson, 48, of Upcott House, Ashford, was charged with 10 counts of making indecent photographs and videos of children.
He was also charged with possessing more than 1,500 indecent images of children and 39 indecent movies of children.
Magistrates deemed the matter was too serious for summary trial and Mr Dobson will appear at Exeter Crown Court on Friday, February 21.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on unconditional bail.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience