Man arrested after ‘ram raid’ on school
Police arrested a man after the alleged raid on a Barnstaple school.
POLICE have arrested a 32-year-old man after an alleged ‘ram raid’ on Pilton Community College.
Officers were alerted by an alarm going off in the school around 10.20pm yesterday (Tues).
A police spokesman said it is believed a car was driven into a pair of double pane doors in the technology site.
The car is then alleged to have driven off and the man was later arrested.
You may also want to watch:
He was later released on bail pending further investigations.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience