Man allegedly exposed himself to group of children
Police are seeking information and say the incident is unrelated to alleged assault on a girl on Thursday.
POLICE are appealing for information after a man allegedly indecently exposed himself to a group of children on Wednesday.
The incident is believed to have happened in Fairview Car Park in Barnstaple between 8.30am and 8.35am.
Inspector Tom Holmes, of Barnstaple Police, said the man was described to be white and of medium build.
He was described as being between 5ft 7 and 6ft 2, with short black hair and dark brown stubble.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a dark green top with front pockets and a grey hoodie with a hood that might have been able to be detached.
Insp Holmes said police did not believe the incident was related to an alleged assault on an 11-year-old girl on Thursday.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
Police are looking for anyone with any information, or who was in Fairview Car Park around 8.30am on Wednesday, to come forward by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 quoting crime ref: CB/12/3947.