The Barnstaple Macmillan Committee would like to thank everyone who held coffee mornings on our behalf in and around North Devon. In particular, our thanks to:
l Squires Fish ’n’ Chips, who raised �1,597.43 – a big thank-you to all who attended and contributed, and especially to the members of the Squires and Brend families.
l Marwood Hill Gardens, who along with “Sage the Owl” raised �1,741.03.
l Bensons Restaurant in Appledore who raised �2,010.
There were many more and our grateful thanks to all who supported the event.
You may also want to watch:
A team of collectors also raised further funds in Marks & Spencer (our corporate partners for the WBCM) and the sum of �633.57 was collected. Many thanks also to Kevin Allen and the team at The Cedars Inn for hosting an event.
We also held a very successful charity quiz evening at Fullam Chinese Restaurant on Tuesday, September 25, which raised �980.75 – our thanks to James Li, Alan Davy and their staff, and to George Hammett, our quizmaster!
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
All monies raised will help those who are living with cancer, and their families.
Macmillan Cancer Support