Lynton music festival was the 'best yet'
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days of first class music, scenery and sunshine. Organisers have hailed this year s Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet. Keith Blackwell told the
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days' of first class music, scenery and sunshine.
Organisers have hailed this year's Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet.
Keith Blackwell told the Gazette: "In terms of line-up and numbers turning up, this was our most successful to date.
"The two villages were very busy during the weekend and you couldn't get a camping spot as it was chock-a-block.
You may also want to watch:
"From the speaking to people after the event - and from the various emails I have been sent - everyone thought it was great. People want us to get exactly the same line-up as last year, although they do say that every year!"
Mr Blackwell said that festival organisers would start going through demo tapes from bands wanting to play next summer's festival in October.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 6 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising