Lynton music festival was the 'best yet'
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days of first class music, scenery and sunshine. Organisers have hailed this year s Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet. Keith Blackwell told the
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days' of first class music, scenery and sunshine.
Organisers have hailed this year's Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet.
Keith Blackwell told the Gazette: "In terms of line-up and numbers turning up, this was our most successful to date.
"The two villages were very busy during the weekend and you couldn't get a camping spot as it was chock-a-block.
You may also want to watch:
"From the speaking to people after the event - and from the various emails I have been sent - everyone thought it was great. People want us to get exactly the same line-up as last year, although they do say that every year!"
Mr Blackwell said that festival organisers would start going through demo tapes from bands wanting to play next summer's festival in October.
- 1 Speeding driver facing jail after 'web of lies'
- 2 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 3 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 7 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 8 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 9 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?