Lynton music festival was the 'best yet'
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days of first class music, scenery and sunshine. Organisers have hailed this year s Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet. Keith Blackwell told the
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days' of first class music, scenery and sunshine.
Organisers have hailed this year's Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet.
Keith Blackwell told the Gazette: "In terms of line-up and numbers turning up, this was our most successful to date.
"The two villages were very busy during the weekend and you couldn't get a camping spot as it was chock-a-block.
You may also want to watch:
"From the speaking to people after the event - and from the various emails I have been sent - everyone thought it was great. People want us to get exactly the same line-up as last year, although they do say that every year!"
Mr Blackwell said that festival organisers would start going through demo tapes from bands wanting to play next summer's festival in October.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 3 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 4 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 7 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice