Lynton music festival was the 'best yet'
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days of first class music, scenery and sunshine. Organisers have hailed this year s Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet. Keith Blackwell told the
MUSIC lovers flocked to Lynton and Lynmouth in their thousands at the weekend to enjoy three days' of first class music, scenery and sunshine.
Organisers have hailed this year's Lynton and Lynmouth Music Festival as the best yet.
Keith Blackwell told the Gazette: "In terms of line-up and numbers turning up, this was our most successful to date.
"The two villages were very busy during the weekend and you couldn't get a camping spot as it was chock-a-block.
You may also want to watch:
"From the speaking to people after the event - and from the various emails I have been sent - everyone thought it was great. People want us to get exactly the same line-up as last year, although they do say that every year!"
Mr Blackwell said that festival organisers would start going through demo tapes from bands wanting to play next summer's festival in October.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 3 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes