Lundy is too pricey
“Get away for a day trip or short break to Lundy Island on MS Oldenburg”. Yes, if you can afford it!
At �34.50 per adult and �18.50 per child even the family ticket cost a staggering �80.
I don’t know about you guys, but my husband and I cannot afford to take our two small children to Lundy Island.
We often get asked by our children “Can we go to Lundy Island?” as it is a view they see daily from our back window.
My question is, why does it need to be so expensive? Is it the upkeep of the Oldenburg or the island itself (I realise this all costs money)? Surely if the rate was cheaper more vistors would go there?
You may also want to watch:
I guess we shall have to continue to admire Lundy’s splendor from afar.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty