Lundy is too pricey
“Get away for a day trip or short break to Lundy Island on MS Oldenburg”. Yes, if you can afford it!
At �34.50 per adult and �18.50 per child even the family ticket cost a staggering �80.
I don’t know about you guys, but my husband and I cannot afford to take our two small children to Lundy Island.
We often get asked by our children “Can we go to Lundy Island?” as it is a view they see daily from our back window.
My question is, why does it need to be so expensive? Is it the upkeep of the Oldenburg or the island itself (I realise this all costs money)? Surely if the rate was cheaper more vistors would go there?
You may also want to watch:
I guess we shall have to continue to admire Lundy’s splendor from afar.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 9 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 10 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon