Lundy is too pricey
“Get away for a day trip or short break to Lundy Island on MS Oldenburg”. Yes, if you can afford it!
At �34.50 per adult and �18.50 per child even the family ticket cost a staggering �80.
I don’t know about you guys, but my husband and I cannot afford to take our two small children to Lundy Island.
We often get asked by our children “Can we go to Lundy Island?” as it is a view they see daily from our back window.
My question is, why does it need to be so expensive? Is it the upkeep of the Oldenburg or the island itself (I realise this all costs money)? Surely if the rate was cheaper more vistors would go there?
I guess we shall have to continue to admire Lundy’s splendor from afar.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 4 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 8 Covid-19 ventilation advice for North Devon landlords
- 9 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 10 North Devon Weekend Football Results