Lundy is too pricey
“Get away for a day trip or short break to Lundy Island on MS Oldenburg”. Yes, if you can afford it!
At �34.50 per adult and �18.50 per child even the family ticket cost a staggering �80.
I don’t know about you guys, but my husband and I cannot afford to take our two small children to Lundy Island.
We often get asked by our children “Can we go to Lundy Island?” as it is a view they see daily from our back window.
My question is, why does it need to be so expensive? Is it the upkeep of the Oldenburg or the island itself (I realise this all costs money)? Surely if the rate was cheaper more vistors would go there?
You may also want to watch:
I guess we shall have to continue to admire Lundy’s splendor from afar.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe