Looking to lose weight after Christmas?
Local hypnotherapist is launching a weight loss campaign to support local charity.
A LOCAL hypnotherapist is appealing for people who want to lose weight in the New Year to enter a charity weight loss campaign.
Sharon Francis, from Bideford, is looking for three candidates who will receive free hypnotherapy over a three-month period in exchange for raising �250 each for local charity WAND.
The charity runs a helpline based in Barnstaple which provides confidential emotional support and listening.
She said: “The main aim is obviously to raise funds for this worthy cause but also to raise awareness of mental health issues and the importance of positive psychology.
“I’m looking for a few people who have a lot of weight to lose and would be willing to raise money for the charity.
“A lot of the treatment I provide is for mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, so this charity is really important to me.”
- 1 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 2 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 3 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 4 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 5 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 6 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 7 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 8 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 9 Why Lorna gave up working from an office to build a business around passion for surfing
- 10 ‘What a Beautiful Noise' takes to Queens stage
If you are interested in taking part in the campaign, email Sharon at email@example.com with your name, age, and a little about yourself and how much weight you would like to lose.
Alternatively, for more information, call her on 01237 875000.