Looking to lose weight after Christmas?
Local hypnotherapist is launching a weight loss campaign to support local charity.
A LOCAL hypnotherapist is appealing for people who want to lose weight in the New Year to enter a charity weight loss campaign.
Sharon Francis, from Bideford, is looking for three candidates who will receive free hypnotherapy over a three-month period in exchange for raising �250 each for local charity WAND.
The charity runs a helpline based in Barnstaple which provides confidential emotional support and listening.
She said: “The main aim is obviously to raise funds for this worthy cause but also to raise awareness of mental health issues and the importance of positive psychology.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking for a few people who have a lot of weight to lose and would be willing to raise money for the charity.
“A lot of the treatment I provide is for mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, so this charity is really important to me.”
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
If you are interested in taking part in the campaign, email Sharon at email@example.com with your name, age, and a little about yourself and how much weight you would like to lose.
Alternatively, for more information, call her on 01237 875000.