Looking to lose weight after Christmas?
Local hypnotherapist is launching a weight loss campaign to support local charity.
A LOCAL hypnotherapist is appealing for people who want to lose weight in the New Year to enter a charity weight loss campaign.
Sharon Francis, from Bideford, is looking for three candidates who will receive free hypnotherapy over a three-month period in exchange for raising �250 each for local charity WAND.
The charity runs a helpline based in Barnstaple which provides confidential emotional support and listening.
She said: “The main aim is obviously to raise funds for this worthy cause but also to raise awareness of mental health issues and the importance of positive psychology.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking for a few people who have a lot of weight to lose and would be willing to raise money for the charity.
“A lot of the treatment I provide is for mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, so this charity is really important to me.”
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well
If you are interested in taking part in the campaign, email Sharon at email@example.com with your name, age, and a little about yourself and how much weight you would like to lose.
Alternatively, for more information, call her on 01237 875000.