Log in and have your say
Commenting on Gazette stories is so easy for social media users
FACEBOOK, Google and Yahoo users can now comment on news stories on the North Devon Gazette website using their social media account sign-ins.
The move will enable social media users to directly interact with the newspaper websites, and comment on their news stories for example, without the need to register separately or remember yet another username and password.
The facility is available to users of Facebook, Google, Yahoo or Windows Live ID/MSN, and will enable them to access all the functionality available to registered website users including commenting on stories and an exclusive ‘My24’ homepage, where you can save search results and create personalised news updates.
Gazette editor David Tanner, said: “We want to encourage our readers to let us know what they think about news stories in their area and make the online experience both more accessible and enjoyable for them.
“By allowing users to log into our sites using their Facebook, Google, Yahoo or Windows accounts we hope that many more readers will actively voice their opinions on the stories which affect them.”
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 4 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 7 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?