Locals offer for Combe Martin Wildlife Park
- Credit: Archant
Wildlife lovers can take advantage of discounted entry to the park this weekend.
COMBE Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park is offering locals a special discounted entry this weekend with your North Devon Gazette.
Locals can visit the park for a discounted price of only £5 per head this weekend – to get your special entry code and for more details see the advert on page 29 of this week’s paper.
During your visit, watch T Rex and his friends, including a pair of vicious Megalosaurs discovered right here in the West Country and Dilophosaurus the spitting Dinosaur, come to life but be warned – you might get wet.
If you are wild about wildlife, the park is home to a variety of animals including African lions, wolves, primates, sealions, penguins and meerkats.
You may also want to watch:
You can also meet the Hudson Bay Wolves who relocated to the park from Europe earlier this year and is one of only two collections in the UK.
Shows, talks and encounters throughout the day will keep the whole family entertained and new this year is ‘Bug World’, where you can discover a whole host of creepy crawlies.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 6 Staff at Wimpy Barnstaple receive special bonus
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Dignitaries formally open Penrose Almshouses in Barnstaple
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby receives parliamentary promotion
- 10 Mercy for Lynton farm shop keeper who grew cannabis
* This offer is now closed. It was valid for the weekend of September 14/15 only.